Ziimservers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please un temp ban me!

3 posters

Go down

Please un temp ban me! Empty Please un temp ban me!

Post by ZaneB Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:32 am

Hey its 24xxZANExx24, im sorry for using .insult! yesterday i deleted my minecraft and reinstallled it! Also Dracc was telling me to and i said i dont want to get in trouble! He said i woulnt! Im really sorry for my actions and i DEFINATLY wont do it again! Please Unban Me!

Sincerely,
Zane

ZaneB

Back to top Go down

Please un temp ban me! Empty Re: Please un temp ban me!

Post by DrSmart96 Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:58 am

I please explane who banned you? And more info? I should make a a list of for ban appael? And how long? And when your saying you sureing .insult means your useing hacked client not only breaking rules to saying very offencive words your useing hacked clients. I can't unban you but i don't wanna hear you do this again. And so if Dracc says to be abuse moderator perms and i do so. i blame dracc cause i did it?.. it does not work your responsible for your own crimes.
DrSmart96
DrSmart96

Back to top Go down

Post by GraphicError Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:40 am

Zane gave almost no information let me explain more clearly, Both Zane and Dracc were using Macro's to spam the chat with insults whether that macro is connected to a hacked client or not is completely irrelevant. You're simply making accusations against someone for something that could be harmless. Both were tempbanned by me (GraphicError) for two days. The two day tempban should already have expired. Although Zane was Unbanned by me after the first day for his apology. Dr is completely right you should not have posted the sentence about Dracc. You cannot hold your friends accountable for your own actions. What's done is done no more posts are needed here.

GraphicError

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum